Birthday Parties, Special Groups & Events
Fun with Fencing, Archery, Horses & Outdoor Adventure
We have offered these for:
- Birthdays for kids and adults
- Boy and girl scout troops, 4-H, YMCA groups and more
- Corporate teams from Google, Netflix, HP, and Facebook to just name a few,
- We offer group outings for many small businesses as well
- We do special groups like foster care, the disabled, special care groups and facilities such as Santa Clara County Department of Special Education, and
- Many K-12 schools as demonstrations and introductions to our sports, the Olympics, or historical education and fun such as renaissance themes, and much more
- We are especially proud to hold these for our Wounded Warriors and veterans of our armed forces
- Mental, and physical health care givers, and even a fire station or two.
- And yes we have even done a bachelor party – that was a blast!
All these events we run with the same basic format and cost, and you can build longer programs in half hour increments based on the hourly fee shown. The typical program being an 1.0 or 1.5 hours, but we very often build “half day workshops of 2.0-4.0 hours, and all-day clinics of 4.5-7.5 hrs. If events are off site at a school or your house or facility there is a packing and travel fee of course depending on how much equipment needed and distance traveled.
Here is our basic info.
Format & Preparation:
- 1 hour of instruction & fun with a class with open activity time, games, competition time, etc. Archers even get to shoot and pop Balloons!
- If you want additional class or practice time that “may be available” per ½-hour increment. it is the same hourly price figured on a half hour schedule (50% of amounts shown below per half hour). This is common for adults groups and corporate events, and we can even add a tournament.
- Option for birthdays of a FREE half hour after an hour session for cake and presents if you desire it (not sport time). Many choose not to do this at our facility. If you choose this we provide tables and chairs which will be set up for you in advance. You should supply two 8-foot table table cloths, all utensils, decorations, food and drink, etc.
- A parent or two may arrive 15 minutes early to set up decorations, a group leader can come to prepare for the corporate or scout function for example.
- Location is at Cal Sports Club’s -Olympic Training Facility. 440 Marathon Avenue, Campbell, CA 95033. Horse and adventure is at Bear Creek Stable in Los Gatos, Ca.
- Includes a professional staff coach
- includes all equipment rental fees
- Each participant receives a discount voucher for a beginning session in any Cal Sports Club activity! Good for one year from date of the event.
A Couple Important Points:
- B-day party members should arrive not more than approximately 5 minutes or so prior as we have classes going on beforehand. When you do you will wait in the front viewing area until the participants are directed to the mats in front of our TV to view some Olympic Archery or Fencing before we get started.
- Spectators & Parents will be asked to remain in the viewing area, or on benches, but not interact with the class (just like a regular class).
- Photos are allowed but cannot be distributed, or posted to social media without or approval of the photo – since it represents our business. Video is not allowed – sorry.
- Fee is $300.00 for up to 8 participants ($37.50 each with equipment).
- Additional members are $25.00 for each participant over 8. If you put that together with the other peoples fees then everyone’s price is reduced by each person being added.
- Adults $25.00 additional if you join a kid party – provided there is 12 or less kids.
- Payment is required in full paid by check or cash 7 days prior to event.
- This can be mailed or dropped off after 4:30, or dropped in an envelope through our door slot (check only through slot).
- Any additional members we should be notified but they are welcome and can be paid for on event day – before starting the event.
- We only take payment from one person in the party per event.
- 50% Refund is available 72 hours before scheduled event start time. Otherwise 100% of fee is forfeited. Coaches plan these events out of their personal life schedule – they do take tips if you like!
We will soon have registration for these events on our website.
We apologize for any inconvenience